Safety and devotion are two of Greatland Tour’s core values. The safety of our passengers, crew, and fellow over-the-road travelers is of paramount importance to Greatland Tours. Therefore, in light of the current COVID-19 situation, Greatland Tours is taking the following steps:
Every motor coach is thoroughly cleaned and then disinfected before and after each use as follows:
- Removal of all dirt and debris, flooring mopped
- Special focus on disinfecting high touch points such as entrance area handrails, parcel rack handrails and door latches, and window release bars, plus
- Passenger seat headrests, armrests, seat belts and seat accessories
- All surfaces in the restroom, including door handles
- All surfaces within the driver’s area
We help everyone stay safely distanced:
- Physically distanced seating applies, though members of the same household may sit together
- Your driver is trained in social distancing protocols and will practice these techniques throughout your travel experience
Onboard air quality is optimized as follows:
- Cabin air completely exchanged with fresh, outside air approximately every 10 minutes
- HVAC system filters recirculated air with MERV 5 or higher rated filter media, removing respiratory droplets approximately every 2 minutes
Masks are required at all times.
- Passengers will be required to wear a facial covering in situations where social distancing is not possible. This includes while waiting in line, during the boarding process, when on board the bus, and when getting off the bus.
- We will not have masks available for customers who are unable to bring their own.
- Customers who choose not to comply with this policy may be precluded from traveling with us in the future.
- Please visit the CDC’s website here for more information on how to wear masks and how to make one at home
- Our drivers will be also wearing masks when social distancing is not possible. This includes while accepting tickets, loading or unloading luggage and any other interactions with customers.
- Passengers will be required to take temperature readings prior to boarding the bus. Passengers with a temperature higher than 100.3 Degree will not be permitted to ride the bus.
- PLEASE do not travel if you’re sick.
- If you have any symptoms of have been exposed to an individual within the last 14 days who is known to have COVID-19 or was presenting symptoms of COVID-19 (Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath, etc..) you may not ride the bus.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided on board.
RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE
- We consistently comply with guidance as provided by our industry associations,
as well as the CDC, WHO and local governments
- Our drivers, technicians and staff have been trained in best practices, including those related to baggage handling
- Our additional investments in intensified cleaning and protection help ensure a sanitary environment